Fundraiser Supporting Marge Powell Scholarships
Available to all members, family and friends at any time!
- Bring flowers into your life via the English Gardens Flower of the Month Club.
- Only $35 for a year of flowers ( begins the month following order payment)
- $5 from each membership supports Marge Powell scholarships.
- Perfect gift for home, family, friends, co-workers, and holidays!
- Pick up your flower once-a-month at your English Garden florist!
- January-Tropical Foliage Plant July-Bromeliad Plant
- February-Fresh- cut Alstromeria August-Fresh-cut Sunflowers
- March- Fresh-cut Tulips September- Fresh-cut Gladiolas
- April-Mixed Flower Bouquet October-Kalachoe or Calandiva Plant
- May- Succulent Plant November-Chrysanthemum Bunch
- June-Mini Rose Plant December-Poinsettia or Cyclamen
Order by Phone: Call Lynn 586-604-6907 Say this is for AAUW-Dearborn.
Order Online: adxlonline.com and Put AAUW-DBN in memo.
By Mail: Make check payable to AD XL Promotions Attn AAUW-DBN. Then mail to ADXL, 48542 Van Dyke Ste.#100, Shelby Twp.,Mi 48317
Scheduled Meetings and Activities>>>>>>>>>>>>>
|Many of our Study and Interest Groups meet September or October through May or June.
Most Tuesdays and Thursdays the Book Sale Teams meet at the DISC throughout the Spring and Summer.
Welcome Tea Open House and General Meeting Tuesday, Sept 12 at 23703 Sterling Place, Dearborn, 28124- By invitation
Book Sale Preview Event
Sept, 27,2017 from 7-8:30 pm-2nd floor at the DISC
AAUW-MI Fall Conference: Friday/Saturday, September 29 & 30, WCCC in Taylor
| Contact Pat vom Steeg for information regarding meetings at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Judy Monroe (565-3835) for Tuesday or Nancy Rahrig (515-7411) for Thursday for additional Book Team info.
For all members and potential members at Rosa’s House from 3:30-6:30 with a short General Meeting at 5:30 and Board Meeting at 7pm
RSVP and $15 per member and member guests
Hosted by the Book Sale Officers
|Coming in September, 2017, new/revised Interest-and Study-Groups
Come and enjoy some tea,treats, and time with AAUW-Dearborn members and hear about this year’s exciting plans. Hosted by the Membership Committee and Friends.
Preview and purchase Book Sale 2017 items and enjoy some music, wine or non- alcoholic beverage, and cheese!
| October 21,2017
Christ Episcopal Church
|Champagne and Chocolate Spa Day Fundraiser||More Details to follow|
Board meetings at Christ Episcopal Church in the Lounge, most first Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. except summer
Annual Used-book Sale Contact: Chair Rosa Scaramucci 313 573 0062
Book Sale 2017 with over 30,000 used good quality used books, vinyl, CDs DVDs,VHS, cassettes,audio books, Military, Cookbooks,Mystery,Children’s, Special Editions, Vintage/Decor, Collectibles, and more at very reasonable prices!
September 28-October 1, 2017 at the DISC Ice Skating Center
14900 Ford Rd between Greenfield and Chase-2nd floor
New Sales Plan, Hours, Specials, and FUN!
Early Entrance on Thursday, September 28 from 9 am-noon with $20 fee.
All other times Free Admission. See our Book Sale page for new hours and more details.
Book Sale Table Advertising/ Sponsorships Available August-September 2017
Honor a family member or friend with a table sign
Advertise your business or service at our used book sale
Book Sale profits support AAUW-Dearborn educational and community programs