AAUW-Dearborn General Branch Calendar
Please see the Interest Group Page for additional activities
Advertisement from the AAUW-D Fundraising Committee
Fundraiser Supporting Marge Powell Leadership Awards – Given annually to one graduating senior from each of the three Dearborn public high schools.
This fundraiser is available anytime to members and the general public. We earn $5 for every order placed.
- Bring flowers into your life via the English Gardens Flower of the Month Club.
- Only $35 for a year of flowers ( begins the month following order payment)
- $5 from each membership supports Marge Powell scholarships.
- Perfect gift for home, family, friends, co-workers, and holidays!
- Pick up your flower once-a-month at your English Garden florist! Sample order (changes annually):
- January-Tropical Foliage Plant July-Bromeliad Plant
- February-Fresh- cut Alstromeria August-Fresh-cut Sunflowers
- March- Fresh-cut Tulips September- Fresh-cut Gladiolas
- April-Mixed Flower Bouquet October-Kalachoe or Calandiva Plant
- May- Succulent Plant November-Chrysanthemum Bunch
- June-Mini Rose Plant December-Poinsettia or Cyclamen
Order by Phone: Call Lynn 586-604-6907 Say this is for AAUW-Dearborn.
Order Online: adxlonline.com and Put AAUW-DBN in memo.
By Mail: Make check payable to AD XL Promotions Attn AAUW-DBN. Then mail to ADXL, 48542 Van Dyke Ste.#100, Shelby Twp.,Mi 48317
Scheduled Meetings and Activities 2019>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Participation is the KEY to our Success!
Members are encouraged to attend all scheduled meetings facilitated by the Program Planning Committee listed here. Invite a friend to come with you and learn more about our mission, commitment, camaraderie, and connections.
For more info see the latest Legacy newsletters or contact Program VP Rosa Scaramucci at firstname.lastname@example.org 313 573 0062
|Weds., March 6,2019 7-8:30 pm AAUW-D Marge Powell Leadership Award Presentation and Our Women Leaders Meet and Greet||Dearborn Public Schools Board Room on Audette
|All members and public welcome Light refreshments
Host Joan Arrick
|Sat., April 6,2019 noon-2:30 Business Meeting , Annual Fellowship Luncheon,Funds Disbursement, Branch Funds Honoree||Andiamo’s Dearborn Michigan Avenue near Brady||Donations to HFC and UM-D 2019 Honoree-June Anderson
Host Melinda Mitchell-Reeber
|Sat., May 4,2019 11:30-2 pm Year- end Business Meeting and AAUW-D Officer Installation Luncheon
Summer Reading Book Sale June 1-2,2019 Upstairs at the DISC / Dearborn Ice Skating Center 14900 Ford Rd Dearborn 48126 from 10 am-5 pm
Fall Book Sale September 27-30, 2019 Same location as above
|Fairlane Club Library||Host The Program Committee|
|June-August No General Meetings|
AAUW-Dearborn board meetings are held in the Christ Episcopal Church Lounge most first Tuesdays of the month at 7:30 p.m. (except summer). All members are welcome to attend.