Fundraiser Supporting Marge Powell Scholarships
Available to all members, family and friends and the public at any time!
- Bring flowers into your life via the English Gardens Flower of the Month Club.
- Only $35 for a year of flowers ( begins the month following order payment)
- $5 from each membership supports Marge Powell scholarships.
- Perfect gift for home, family, friends, co-workers, and holidays!
- Pick up your flower once-a-month at your English Garden florist!
- January-Tropical Foliage Plant July-Bromeliad Plant
- February-Fresh- cut Alstromeria August-Fresh-cut Sunflowers
- March- Fresh-cut Tulips September- Fresh-cut Gladiolas
- April-Mixed Flower Bouquet October-Kalachoe or Calandiva Plant
- May- Succulent Plant November-Chrysanthemum Bunch
- June-Mini Rose Plant December-Poinsettia or Cyclamen
Order by Phone: Call Lynn 586-604-6907 Say this is for AAUW-Dearborn.
Order Online: adxlonline.com and Put AAUW-DBN in memo.
By Mail: Make check payable to AD XL Promotions Attn AAUW-DBN. Then mail to ADXL, 48542 Van Dyke Ste.#100, Shelby Twp.,Mi 48317
Scheduled Meetings and Activities>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For more detailed calendar information refer to the latest Legacy Newsletters.
Happy 85th Birthday to AAUW-Dearborn!
May you continue to inspire action, promote human rights, support women, and unite us in the cause!
|67th Fall Book and Media Sale|
|Book Sale Preview Party Sept. 26,2018
Enjoy perusing our book and media selection and refreshments
Purchase with cash, check, or credit card.
| Delicious Punch ( regular and alcoholic),Appetizers, and Mini desserts $10 per person
Tickets available at the September Tea or through BS Chairs by September 20th
|For members,potential members, and their guests
RSVP to Kathy or Diana by Sept 20th
Second floor of the DISC beginning at 7pm
|Set-up Sept 24-26||Workers and student volunteers needed. Times to follow|
|Sale Sept 27-30|
|More 2018-19 Program details to follow soon!|
Board meetings at Christ Episcopal Church in the Lounge, most first Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. (except summer). All members are welcome to attend.